Sunday, March 15, 2009

+...I HeArT...+






beautiful collections from Emily Ryan.....!!!!

Emily Ryan talked about herself
"I am an independent designer located in Portland, Oregon. I have been designing custom and retail pieces since 2001, and have participated in many fashion shows over the years. Currently, I produce two small collections per year as well as custom one-of-a-kind pieces. I love modern sculptural designs that explore texture and shape, as well as artistic, comfortable, and cozy designs. I am continually inspired by 1920's couture, science fiction, and Japanese fashions. Everything is made in house by me and my lovely interns. I love the endless possibilities in fashion! "

"Adornment is never anything except a reflection of the heart." - Coco Chanel

Thanks 2 Etsy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here