Thursday, November 20, 2008

+...ALeKsEi TiVeTsKy...+


La Primevara



Rondo Venezia



Wings of Fortune


Alegro Moderato

Aleksei Tivetsky is a Russian-born painter who worked for twenty-three years in restoration and conservation of art works in many different countries. Being a conservationist, it is essential to keep the individual style of the original artist, and therefore leaves little room for creative individuality. This is why Tivetsky pursued his own art as an outlet for self-expression. Tivetsky’s artwork is a combination of technique and imagery that is reminiscent of master painters.

"I have always desired to find a personal expression, creating my artwork based on the work of the old Masters with a slightly more contemporary look. Conservation is such an exacting, scientific pursuit. My painting allows me a creative outlet for my own interpretation." -
Aleksei Tivetsky

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here